It's going to take a while folks, but I'm determined to sift my way through the A-Z of Albums that have touched me or moved me in such a way that they deserve mention. There will be stuff in here from the 50's through to the present day since my musical tastes know no boundaries. Any fascism I once had regarding music has gone and left me. I hope that if you have time to spare in your busy lives to read this blog, you may one day be inspired to pick these records up and, like myself, become enlightened by the power of music.

Sunday 14 March 2010

The Sunshine Award.


Earlier today I received The Sunshine Award from Kate at


I was thrilled to receive it and thank her dearly. I'm so glad that this blog may have touched at least one person - after all, that's the ultimate reward for doing anything creative. Kate is a great writer - she has a wonderful way with the word and lays the line down honestly and from deep within. I love to read her blog, she's one interesting young mind. Please visit her!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award! And thanks for the Follow btoo. Until visiting your site, I had no idea that Ian Brown had a solo project going on. I adored The Stone Roses and was sad when they broke up. Have you seen "24-Hour Party People?" It's an awesome movie about the 90's "Madchester" scene, told through the eyes of Tony Wilson. Mani makes a cameo appearance. - G

P R Mullen said...

Thanks very much Georgina. Well I'm glad that you have now found out!!! Music Of The Spheres by Ian Brown is fantastic - try to get hold of a copy! Like your blog so thought I'd follow it. I have seen 24-Hour Party People - its a great film! x