It's going to take a while folks, but I'm determined to sift my way through the A-Z of Albums that have touched me or moved me in such a way that they deserve mention. There will be stuff in here from the 50's through to the present day since my musical tastes know no boundaries. Any fascism I once had regarding music has gone and left me. I hope that if you have time to spare in your busy lives to read this blog, you may one day be inspired to pick these records up and, like myself, become enlightened by the power of music.

Sunday 14 March 2010

Artwork of Brian P Slade!




These pictures are photographs with Brian P Slade's unique touch! Visit him on facebook to see more of his work, including portraits of Paul Weller, Ocean Colour Scene, Lady Gaga, Alice Cooper and much more!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they photographs or drawings?

P R Mullen said...

Photographs! Not sure what he does with them but they end up looking pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

They are great, did you take the photos yourself on self timer mode?

P R Mullen said...

No one of my mates came into the studio with us whilst we were recording our album and hung around every day all day just taking pictures! He sent them to Brian Slade who picked his favourites, and then he did his thing with them.