It's going to take a while folks, but I'm determined to sift my way through the A-Z of Albums that have touched me or moved me in such a way that they deserve mention. There will be stuff in here from the 50's through to the present day since my musical tastes know no boundaries. Any fascism I once had regarding music has gone and left me. I hope that if you have time to spare in your busy lives to read this blog, you may one day be inspired to pick these records up and, like myself, become enlightened by the power of music.

Friday 19 March 2010

Faithful Friend


4 comments:

Bangkok Boothys said...

Hey Paul, did I give you that Lennon photo on the bootom right of your case? I seem to remember I gave you something like that.

Also the Dr Robert album you mention is now in my loft as I never returned it- I'm sure.

That's a public disclaimer for all musos and film buffs and another post perhaps- 'Never lend anyone a CD or DVD!'

In fact you could have a blog about lost albums over the years...

P R Mullen said...

You may well have given me that photo yeah!!! As for the album, I got another copy, don't worry! A blog on lost albums sounds logical. . . . .

AllYouNeedIsLove said...

thanks a lot! i LOVE your blog. GREAT MUSIC.

Catalina. said...

thanks! i'm happy to hear you like it. you also have a great taste in music -lots of wonderful bands & singers!- and your blog is really nice.