It's going to take a while folks, but I'm determined to sift my way through the A-Z of Albums that have touched me or moved me in such a way that they deserve mention. There will be stuff in here from the 50's through to the present day since my musical tastes know no boundaries. Any fascism I once had regarding music has gone and left me. I hope that if you have time to spare in your busy lives to read this blog, you may one day be inspired to pick these records up and, like myself, become enlightened by the power of music.

Friday 26 February 2010

in a flash


this morning

as i was shaving

something brilliant

entered my head

and

then the dog barked

the family arrived

somebody screamed

and the sink overspilt.


warm foam spreading on

the lino;

whatever i had, gone

though i knew it was brilliant.


"Paul! Paul! Are you home?"


"No, I'm out."


"Ok!"

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine said...

I can picture it now!!! :-)